Online Private Lessons Using Zoom
I created my fiddle videos to make it easier to teach online lessons. Everything that you need to see and hear is professionally filmed, edited, and ready for you to view.
Private lessons give you all the benefits of individualized guidance and feedback, and you also receive the video tutorials for the tunes you’re learning at no additional cost.
Instead of using your valuable lesson time to learn and memorize a tune, you can play and replay the video tutorial to help you practice, build your memory, and let what you learn sink in. This allows us to spend our time together fine-tuning your fiddling and answering the many questions that will come up for you.
How my online lessons work:
- I give you access to the video that you are ready for.
- You use the video to learn the bowing, melody, how they fit together, and to help you practice.
- You make a short video of yourself playing the tune… then watch your video and see if you notice any mistakes.
- If you are able, you re-record the video and make improvements before sending me your final video.
- In our Zoom lesson, I watch your video and give you feedback, answer your questions, ask you questions, and guide you toward your next steps.
This system is working beautifully for my online students. They’ve been amazed at how much they learn, and how quickly they progress, when they can see themselves play.
Want to try a lesson? I have a wide availability of weekday teaching slots. My evening and weekend availability is limited—if that’s what suits you best, reach out today to reserve a spot.